In this post, I am sharing 10 ways to celebrate birthdays in a memorable way that doesn’t need spending much or breaking the bank. I realised all these today on my birthday when creative juices just suddenly flow through my mind. Also, on this day I realised that spending a lot of money is just not so practical just to make one’s birthday memorable.
So, without delay, here is my non-exclusive list:
- Go to the Park.
- Swim on the Beach.
- Bike or Walk around the Neighborhood.
- Picnic with Friends.
- Movie Night with Friends or Family.
- Have a Trip Down Memory Lane: Collage Old Photos
- Dream Board Making and Wish List Writing
- Cleaning Up and Decluttering Day
- Charity Day. Time to give away your old stuff that is still worth a lot to others.
- Visit the Church. It’s most importantly a Spiritual Thanksgiving Day as well.
Or, do All of the Above.
If there are things that you wish to share that I may have not included in the list, do not hesitate to add it in the comment below.
The great thing about the annual natal day celebration is that they are always a perfect time to reflect on various blessings received over the past year. Plus, it should be an inspirational opportunity to wish and dream for the future ahead.
Hence, today I am grateful for the special wonderful time I have with my family. They treated me like a queen today and it’s a no cooking day for me. Awesome!
I also thank all my friends for the greetings.
Thanks a lot for reading,
- The Successful Bounces Back
- What Is The Purpose of Life?
- Do You Know that Dreams Fulfil A Life Purpose?
- Battle Depression: Easy Steps to Authentic Self
- Light Bulb: Persistence