Sharing to you here a very inspiring poem by an anonymous poet who is spot-on to say Don’t Quit no matter what we are going through!
So, without ado, here is the Don’t Quit inspirational poem:
- When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
- When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
- When the funds are low and the debts are high,
- And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
- When care is pressing you down a bit –
- Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
- Life is queer with its twists and turns,
- As everyone of us sometimes learns,
- And many a fellow turns about
- When he might have won had he stuck it out.
- Don’t give up though the pace seems slow
- You may succeed with another blow.
- Often the goal is nearer than it seems
- To a faint and faltering man;
- Often the struggler has given up
- When he might have captured the victor’s cup;
- And he learned too late when the night came down,
- How close he was to the golden crown.
- Success is failure turned inside out
- The silver tint in the clouds of doubt,
- And you never can tell how close you are,
- It might be near when it seems afar;
- So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit
- It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Keep the faith and inspiration.
Read more like this:
Suggested Book Reading Don’t Quit, where K.R. Mele shares the story of his unlikely journey on a bike, across the USA. You will not only be blessed but challenged to find what God has ordained for you.
Wishing you all the best,