In Life, sometimes we’re up, sometimes we’re down. We all know this as a fact.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
But how? Especially if sometimes when our days just doesn’t seem to be amiable.
Well, take it from Tony Robbins. I quote his words –
“Life is about Moments: Don’t wait for them. Create them.”
Furthermore, according to Dr Brene Brown’s Book: Daring Greatly –
Don’t put the key to your happiness in someone else’s hands. Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive.
Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. You cannot start reading the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
So, now, make a change and make it happen.
Keep that Balance
First, acknowledge all that is happening in your life today.
Thank your past for the lessons learned. Then, look to the future with hope.
After all, everything in life is about balance.
Yin-Yang: The Philosophy of Harmony.
- In the black, there is some white
- In the wrong, there is some right
- In the dark, there is some light
- In the blind, there is some sight
We need to learn to embrace life’s dualities: the ups and downs, the good times and bad, joys and challenges.
“You can do anything but not everything.” – David Allen.
Yes, but you can always do something one at a time.
Where my heart is overwhelmed, Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. – Psalms 61:2
I wish you all inspiration in your daily life,
Suggested Book Readings:
(The links in this section are affiliate links which can earn me commissions if you buy them):
- 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work and Confidence with Everyday Courage
- Eat That Frog: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
Read also my travel blogs:
- Why You will Love Hahndorf, South Australia
- 7 Big Reasons to Visit Victor Harbor in South Australia
- Melba’s Chocolate Factory in Woodside SA, Review