Noodle Box Glenelg is a modern food chain selling Asian, hawker-style noodle and rice dishes, yum cha and more. One can dine in their small seated area or order for takeaway.
Noodle Box Glenelg
- Address: 51 Jetty Rd, Glenelg SA 5045
- Phone No: (08) 8376 3050
- Opening Hours: 7 days a week
- Monday to Thursdays 11 am to 9 pm
- Friday and Saturdays 11 am to 10 pm
Noodle Box Glenelg – Review
We ordered Pad Thai Chicken (Egg noodles with chicken, egg, crushed peanuts, and vegetables in Thai sauce), Mee Goreng (Thick egg noodles with prawns, calamari, vegetables and tossed in Malaysian style sauce)
and Crispy Spring Rolls. Plus, we received free fortune cookies as a treat!
It’s nice to be able to see the chef cook the noodles before our eyes. When served, the food is steaming hot and delicious! For us, that’s a real deal.
See how excited we are when we had it.
Overall, the meals were all delicious! The service was A+ because of the quick assistance and friendly smile we got as soon as we enter this small shop. Plus, despite the small space, the area is quite tidy and can accommodate dine in guests of at least five groups of people.
Read More Foodie Blog Reviews:
- Our Scrumptious Visit at the Cottage Bakery in McLaren Vale, South Australia
- Movenpick Swiss Ice Cream in Adelaide City is a Must-Try
- 4 Reasons to Love Gelatissimo Gelato in Gouger Street, Adelaide
- 7 Things I Love about Maggie Beer Farm Shop in Barossa Valley
- Barristers Block Wine Cellar in Adelaide, Review
Thanks for reading!