Thank You Iulia Halatz of blogdecompanie.wordpress.com for this One Lovely Blog Award. You are one awesome blogger and I deeply appreciate your nomination. As always, connecting with fellow lovely bloggers out there does delight me. I believe that each writer has their own unique way of conveying their message which ultimately aims to inspire. Thus, to all bloggers, especially to you Iulia, cheers for continued inspiration and success.
As part of this nomination, I was asked to write seven facts about myself. I don’t know if this will interest you but here are some facts that you might want to know about me.
Facts About Me
- I am a mom to two daughters.
- Married for 8 years since 8/8/08. Yes, my favourite number is 8.
- My family is my happiness and true friendships colour my world.
- I believe in goodness, positivity, faith and that you attract what you believe.
- I am Catholic yet honours ecumenical and interfaith celebrations as I know spirituality is not a religion but a way of life and a personal connection.
- Training in Germany for Compassionate Communication or Non-Violent Communication helped me in my personal journey and has opened my mind to dealing with universal truths and developing basic respect for human individuality.
- Since childhood, it has always been my personal desire to make a difference in whatever ways I can.
Did it sound boring? Hope not. =) It was delight sharing myself to you and I can’t wait to connect with you all.
Therefore, here is the nitty-gritty of this award.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
In this regard, I am nominating the following awesome blogs for One Lovely Blog award. I believe you are all awesome. If your name or blog is not on the list, feel free to comment and I will be more than willing to include you in the list. Feel free to decide as well to participate or not in this process. You can take your time in answering it as well.
Wishing you all the best!