Hi, everyone! I am so delighted to receive a message from Didi over at Didi’s Art Design that he nominated me for a “Real Neat Blog Award“. First of all, I would like to Thank Didi for this! I feel honoured that he really took the time in including me in the list. Sincerely, Thank You, Didi, as I feel always inspired when people take notice of my blog. I’m pretty sure a lot of you bloggers out there feel the same as well. Cheers to us all.
As part of the nomination, Didi threw questions at me. So, here are my answers as well:
1.) What can you do to make the world better you live in?
I believe doing good all the time, even if others are not, will not or cannot is enough contribution.
It is the same with Mahatma Gandhi’s quote – “If you want to change the world, be the change that you seek.”
2.) What is for you the purpose of life?
To experience the highs and lows of life and to embrace its dualities. A practice for greater spirituality and peace.
3.) What is your hobby?
I love travelling with my family. Meanwhile, we are on the go for short getaways and food trips all the time. Photography and scrapbooking give me pleasure but blogging is my new addition to this routine. Reading books and all things inspirational are my passion since childhood.
4.) If you had 3 wishes free what would you wish?
- Good health all the time for us all.
- More opportunities and fulfilment of goals.
- More wishes. =)
5.) What is most annoying for you?
Not the most, but I guess I do not fit in well with a narcissist.
6.) What are for you the most important virtues of man?
Sincerity and Faith.
7.) Do you think violence can be stopped with violence or war with war to achieve peace?
No to war nor hate. Compassion and Communication are the keys to Peace.
Thanks to Didi for his queries. I hope you readers enjoyed reading them as much as I did answering them all.
Real Neat Blog Award
By the way, if you are wondering what is a “Real Neat Blog” award? I am not pretty sure at first until I researched that this award is created by Petrel41 for the love of recognising and connecting with fellow bloggers. Thus, I am grateful to her as well for this opportunity of being able to showcase some of the noteworthy blogs I know out there and get to know them from their answers to some queries. If you are not on the list, please don’t be disheartened as this award can be for everyone out there.
I believe all bloggers deserve a recognition, an honour and a pat on the back for all the hard work each put into their craft. I believe that each blog is a masterpiece! Thus if it is really your heart’s desire to be included, please feel courageous and free to comment below because I am very willing to include you in the list among already listed here.
About this award, like all the other ones out there, the mechanics are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Create new questions for your nominated blogs
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
So, without further ado, I am nominating the following blogs for this award:
Questions and Wishes
Here are my questions to you all and my readers:
- How did you come across my blog and what features, posts or categories do you like?
- What inspires you to blog?
- Is there any blogging difficulty that you want to overcome?
- What is one perfect day for you? What motivates you to wake up in the morning or to live life?
- Is there one particular inspirational quote or mantra in life that you really love?
- If you are given the chance to swap places with someone you look up to who could that be? Why?
- What for you is the most challenging part of life – growing up, getting old or finding life’s purpose? =)
Dear friends, I hope my questions are not too intrusive for you. Thank You for your time in reading and participating.
Please know that I adore your blogs for its uniqueness and for giving inspiration to readers as a result. However, in this light, it is all up to you if you want to participate in this fun process. I do respect and understand your decision.
Overall, I wish you all the best and continued success in the blogging sphere! And please extend my wish to your followers as well.