Good day from down under!
It is a bit chilly cold today when I wake up. I bet this is normal for most of you in other parts of the world every December. Snowy even, I reckon. However, in Australia, this is kind of odd. December, January and February are summer months here with 30 to 40 degrees Celcius normally. So our Santa here wears beach bathers than a red snowsuit on Christmas.
Better yet, I am thankful for today for I grew up associating cold air with the Christmas feeling. So I don’t mind at all. In fact, It inspired me to Take Time and reflect on various things and just be grateful for everything.
For everything there is a season, a time and a purpose under the heavens.
Take Your Time Inspiration
Today, I am sharing with you my favourite verses from Ecclesiastes 3:1 entitled Take Your Time. It is very inspirational for me as it reminds me how valuable time is. Once it’s gone, it never comes back. Yet, we can all have a very happy life if we are able to use our time wisely.
Therefore, take your time. Sparkle
- Take time to think, it is the source of power.
- Take time to read, it is the foundation of wisdom.
- Take time to play, it is the source of staying young.
- Take time to be quiet, it is the opportunity to seek God.
- Take time to be aware, it is the opportunity to help others.
- Take time to love and be loved, it is God’s greatest gift.
- Take time to laugh, it is the music of the soul.
- Take time to be friendly, it is the road to happiness.
- Take time to dream, it is what the future is made of.
- Take time to pray, it is the greatest power on earth.
- There is a time for everything. Take time.
Remember, the beauty of life lies in the stillness of your heart. Keep happy memories and let go of unhealthy ones. Negative emotions bring nothing but worry and trouble. Accept the past and let go. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Let gratefulness sink into your soul and allow positivity to flow in.
A grateful heart is a joyful heart. Take your time. Be inspired.
Read more Inspiration: