Every day is different. But how to make each day inspiring? Here are Top 10 Motivational Life Quotes that will surely inspire you to have a beautiful day, regardless of the season.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up! – Anonymous
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you Learn! – Anonymous
- Strength comes from doing what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. – Rikki Rogers.
That is why if you are facing some difficulty right now. Think of it as a challenge. What seems to appear difficult at first can develop your strength and a stepping stone to success. According to Richard Branson (Virgin Airlines CEO),
“You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over…Listen. Take the best. Leave the rest…Take a chance. It’s the best way to test yourself. Have fun and push boundaries.”
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
- Be Thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be.
- Be your own kind of beautiful.
Remember, there is only one you in this world. You may have gone through a hard past, or is still struggling with knowing yourself in the present. Keep in mind that you are just as unique as you are with all your experiences, thus, you always have something to contribute to the world!
Just as Buddha has shared:
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies beneath us.
You are actually braver than you think and stronger than you can imagine.
- You were given this life because you’re strong enough to live it.
- Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.
- If you wait until you’re ready, you will be waiting for the rest of your life.
- You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s an experience.
Therefore, say to yourself these lines:
Today is my tomorrow. It’s up to me to shape it, to take control, and seize every opportunity. The power is in the choices I make every day. I do well, I live well, I shape me.
Thank you for reading!